Nivex-GameplaysNivex-Gameplays

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Ninja Sex Party TEST Animation Ninja Sex Party TEST Animation

I LOVED IT ! so epic and funny, i really enjoyed it !

NSP Peppermint Creams TEST NSP Peppermint Creams TEST

Awesome !

PokéShots: The Mosquito PokéShots: The Mosquito

Awesome animation ! i wasn't expecting that epicness :D

Turning Into Turning Into

it was a nice animation, i dont understand why the guy was called stupid, but it was a funny animation, just continue doing animations with time you will get better

CosmicArt responds:

it was based off an iside joke with my girlfriend who loves little mermaid. out of context i see that everyone here doesnt get it. lol I updated the author comments to put it into context alittle bit.
but basically its how my gf calls him dumb for not recognizing the hottest silhouette in front of him. nothing too funny, but we just enjoying shitting on eric.

Samurai Shin Issue #1 Comic Book Release Trailer Samurai Shin Issue #1 Comic Book Release Trailer

great animation ! but the animation was really quick ...

Pokédex Entries Animated Pokédex Entries Animated

this was a awesome idea xD well done !

Knight & Day - A Tale of a Misfortunate Knight Knight & Day - A Tale of a Misfortunate Knight

I didn't like that almost the whole animation was black and white, but i liked the idea and the animation, if you colored the animation i would give you 4 stars

RedTailedRaven responds:

Thanks, i only colred the FX animation on purpose. I might bring it through after effects and add some old fiilm flickering. I really enjoy the old 1930/40s animation. I was going for that style, with my own spin on things. Thanks again for responding.

Uni Celibate Uni Celibate

I like the concept and the ideas, i'm not a big fan of the style of your animation, still i enjoyed it ! maybe if you could make the episodes longer it would help, like real tv shows, but if you could do like 1 min the video would be more satisfying, just my opinion, keep it up !

Eddsworld - The End Eddsworld - The End